The terms “WOMEN’S WAY” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to WOMEN’S WAY the owner of the Site. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the Site and/or services.
Information We May Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information you enter on our Site or provide to us in some other manner, including personally identifiable information that may be contained in any materials, comment or other submission you upload or post to the Site. Personally identifiable information is any information that may be used to identify you as an individual, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birth date and gender.
When you provide personally identifiable information through our Site, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
WOMEN’S WAY is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
WOMEN’S WAY will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our Site, such as number of visitors, Internet Protocol address, browser type, operating system and pages viewed, but will not combine such data with any personal information. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how visitors use our Site so we can improve your experience on our Site. We may provide this statistical information to third parties.
How We May Use Information We Collect
WOMEN’S WAY may use personally identifiable information collected from you for several general purposes:
- to deliver the services that you have requested;
- to provide information about our services;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to manage your website user account and provide you with customer support;
- to conduct market research relating to our services and the Site;
- to develop and display content tailored to your interests;
- to otherwise maintain and administer the Site; and
- to perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
WOMEN’S WAY may disclose your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- when we have your consent to share the information. You may grant such consent at the time you provide or transmit information to us.
- to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a service to you, however, we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes;
- to conform or comply with the law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, to enforce applicable terms and conditions of this Site, or in urgent circumstances, to protect the safety of persons or property, including this Site; or
- if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to disclose personal information in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions of this Site.
We do not sell or trade or provide your personal information to marketing companies or information brokers or any other organization or individual for commercial or marketing purposes.
Your Privacy Choices
We give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving information we send to you. If you wish to view, change, update, or delete the personal information you have submitted to us, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Security
To prevent unauthorized access and ensure the correct use of information, WOMEN’S WAY has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain advertisements and links to third-party sites (“Third-Party Websites”) over which WOMEN’S WAY has no control. WOMEN’S WAY is not responsible for the privacy policies of the Third-Party Websites to which you link from the Site. WOMEN’S WAY encourages you to review the privacy policies of those Third-Party Websites so that you understand if/how they collect and/or use information from you or your computer.
Contacting WOMEN’S WAY
You may also write to us or call us at:
123 Broad Street, Suite 1399
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Effective Date of Current Policy: November 9th, 2015